20 days til lift-off! On June 16th, Neal and I will be flying over the Atlantic on a 12-day whirl-wind trip to visit Neal's brother in the Netherlands. We are excited, nervous, and well, EXCITED!!!! With three young children to leave behind to our ever trustworthy and BRAVE parents, however, there is also a considerable amount of planning to do. So, this is my journal of my journey of travel as a mother who, when not traveling with three children, is planning for the care and safety of my three darlings while I am gone. This is the first time both of us will be leaving all three of our children for more than a couple days, so there is a fair amount of stress involved. You could consider this blog as part therapy.
So, join me here, as I post tips and pics of my plans and preparation, as well as share my traveling stories through the eyes of one adventurous mama!!
Woo woo! Look at you blogging away. Will definitely follow. Just enjoy your adventure!
ReplyDeleteAwesome Court!! So excited for you :)
ReplyDelete